- Although it shouldn't happen often, if you have a Silviculture Contract (PO) for an amount of acres and a given rate and you need to change that for some operational reason so you can get the invoice paid, please submit an email to email@example.com, Donna.Cavaliere@ttgforestry.com and the Asset Manager explaining why the difference to the signed legal document and requesting the change in rate/acreage. Please make it clear for what PO, contract # and stand that applies.
- To add chemicals and things not listed in LRM dropdowns (except vendors/customers) email support at firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT TO DO IF VENDOR/CUSTOMER IS NOT IN LRM
- There is a process in place in order to add a new VENDOR to LRM
dropdown list. Background check and compliance approval is necessary. Please
download the following FORM filled out to the email
and LRM support with W-9 and banking information. Once it is setup in D365
it will automatically show up in
LRM about 2 hours later;
-For a new Customer such as logger/mills, please download and fill out this form and e-mail it to the same e-mail addresses above.
WHAT NEEDS TO GO THROUGH LRM
- Silviculture services contracts for Fertilization, Inventory, Pest Control, Regeneration (planting), Release and Site prep ONLY. General services that aren't done at stand level like fence work and road maintenance , for example, should be sent directly to Fund Services.
- Timber sales contracts -> All Lump sum and Pay-as-Cut contracts need to be initiated in LRM starting on August 2018.
- Any damaging event such as wildfires, tornado/hurricane/wind damage or any spatial corrections and map updates must be informed immediately on the shared mailboxes (TTG Edtis and LRM Support). Please include a shapefile, kmz or even a hand drawing will help.